Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Passion for Drawing

For as long as I can remember, I've always had a love for drawing. At one point I wanted to be a professional artist but my mom helped open my eyes - you don't become famous or rich until you die - while that bit of advice may have altered my professional career (part of the reason I decided to major in marketing) it has not changed my love of it as a hobby. Whether it be a quick doodle in class or an involving project that can take months, I love the peace, comfort, and escape that drawing can provide me. Unfortunately I have not had the time or energy to focus and involve myself with my artwork as much as I have wanted but I'm hoping to be able to devote more time and effort to my drawing within the upcoming months. For now, here are my latest pictures - scanned from my sketchbook. You can also check them out on my Flickr's account as well.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home