Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Diablo II - Again for the 23890283 Time....

Why oh why can't I truly get away from this dreadful game?

Was it not enough that I've already invested an outrageous amount of time playing this on numerous occasions...first it was the original game, then came Lord of Destruction, then new runewords, then version 1.11...even after cruising through Uber Tristram...yet again this masterpiece of a game taunts and sucks me right back in (damn you Allen for peer pressuring me back for the new ladder season and damn you Blizzard for working on Diablo III and re-hyping Diablo II).

Argh...as if paying for the game like 3 times...stupid CD keys where did you go...wasn't enough...well here goes $10 for a new set of keys from eBay...

I admit it...I am an addict...please Andy, be the voice of reason and lets minimize the number of 6 AM Mephisto runs...

Damn you Diablo 2...I hate that I love you so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home