Friday, December 5, 2008

Back From the Dead

Wow...almost 6 months since the last time I wrote something on my blog...I blame the clutches of that damn Diablo 2...should have never started up with it again - I have too many separation difficulties and playing that addicting of a game, in hind-sight, probably wasn't the brightest of ideas. But now that I am back, I'm obviously back to business. Time to try and finally start doing some of the things I had originally planned to do when I left the Library as a second job...6 months of slacking should be more than enough right?

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2008 at 4:37 AM, Blogger Esther said...

All that matters is that you're back!

 
At December 7, 2008 at 9:55 PM, Blogger Aarin said...

:)

Now I just have to keep with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home